Window Treatment Ideas
The Leader In Wood Shutters
If you’re looking for a way to beautify your home while enhancing its energy efficiency, wood shutters are an excellent solution. Wood shutters are beautiful, and fit in with many décor styles, whether your home is ultramodern, shabby chic or somewhere in between. We take pride in a manufacturing process that ensures that each of our shutters is of the highest quality, impeccable in design, and built to last for years to come.
While shutters may originally have started out as functional additions to the home, as time has gone on, they have taken on a more decorative role. At the Louver Shop, we’re proud to say that our shutters achieve both: our wooden shutters are as practical as they are beautiful. One reason why our wooden shutters are so popular is because they offer the green advantage – giving you greater control over your home’s temperature. If you’re looking for a way to maximize your home’s energy efficiency by minimizing heat transfer into and out of the home, your home will stay cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. Control air flow, light, and privacy, all while enjoying the beauty of our great wooden shutters.
Custom wooden shutters and faux wood shutters from The Louver Shop are made of the highest quality materials to provide your home with long lasting, beautiful window treatments. Whether you are interested in the traditional wooden shutters or the environmentally friendly faux wood shutters, you will be impressed by the level of craftsmanship The Louver Shop puts in to each and every window treatment we manufacture and install.
As one of the largest manufacturer and retailer of wood shutters and faux wood shutters, The Louver Shop is committed to providing you with the highest quality shutters with dependable and friendly service. When you purchase wood shutters from us, you will always receive a product that is top quality and guaranteed to last.
The beauty of wooden shutters is in the details:
- Made of furniture grade basswood, the highest grade hardwood available
- Hand sanded for smooth finish
- Tight grained, low resin content guaranteed to not bleed through finish or discolor stain
- Extra hard finish seals out moisture to extend wooden shutters’ longevity
- Patented Duraglide tension system made of grooved nylon bushing and stainless steel pins
- Extra-long, epoxy coated staples guaranteed to stay in place
- Furniture grade dowels where stiles and rails meet at every inch
The Louver Shop is so confident in the craftsmanship of our products that all our wooden shutters come with the following warranties:
- 10 years on painted finish
- 10 years on workmanship and labor
- Lifetime on all moving parts including the louver tension system and staples
- Lifetime against bleeding
- 2 years on stain finish